Sunday, July 24, 2016

ICME13 Day 0

The welcome reception for ICME13 - the 13th international congress of mathematics education - is today. I'm flying to Hamburg tomorrow (Monday morning) and misses not a lot. This will be my fifth ICME, having participated in ICME9 (Tokyo, Japan), ICME10 (Copenhagen, Denmark), ICME11 (Monterrey, Mexico) and ICME12 (Seoul, South Korea). I hope I'll also go to ICME14 in Shanghai four years from now.

As usual, I'll try to blog from the conference. As usual, the blog will contain my understanding of what I hear, as well as some thoughts I get from what I hear - it is not trying to give a completely fair and accurate account of the presentations. For that, please consult the actual papers...

Here are some of my blog posts from previous ICMEs:
2012: Day 0 - Day 1 - Day 2 - Day 3 - Day 5 - Day 6 - Day 7
2008: Day 1 - Day 2 (part 1) - Day 2 (part 2) - Day 3 - Day 4 - Day 5 (part 1) - Day 5 (part 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment